Posts by Rachel Coleman:
- Florida Lawmakers Should Support Homeschooled Children, Not Leave Them Adrift
- NCES Data Points to Changing Homeschool Demographics
- Factless Attack on Facts Falls Flat: A response to Joel Kurtinitis’ Op-Ed in the Des Moines Register
- Why Can’t a School Act if an At-Risk Child Is Withdrawn to Be Homeschooled?
- Child Abuse, Homeschooling, and the CECANF Report
- Reactionary Homeschooling
- 2016 Homeschool Athletics Survey: Full Responses
- Should We Be Concerned about Low Homeschool SAT-Taking?
- The “Unsocialized Homeschooler” and “Uneducated Homeschooler” Narratives
- Public Funding for Homeschooling Is Not a Solution to Failing Public Schools