Thank you for your interest in supporting homeschooled children and homeschooling families! Together we can fight to protect homeschooled children’s access to an education and parents’ access to the support and resources they need to homeschool successfully.
Donate to CRHE
- Support CRHE by becoming a monthly donor or making a one-time donation. We are a nonprofit organization and rely on individual donations.
Become a Supporter
- Add your name to our supporters page. Include a brief message of support!
- Like the CRHE Facebook page and follow CRHE on twitter!
- Sign up for our monthly email newsletter.
- Homeschool alumni and homeschooling parents can submit their stories for publishing in our Voices for Reform section.
- Homeschool alumni and homeschooling parents who are willing to speak with reporters or lawmakers can sign up to become a CRHE Advocate.
- Write a letter to the editor to draw attention to the need for homeschooling statutes that more effectively support both students and parents.
- Become a CRHE volunteer and contribute to a variety of projects remotely.
- Join an existing state chapter or help form a new one.
- Contact your state lawmakers and draw their attention to the need for better support for homeschooled children and accountability for homeschooling families.
- Read the research and learn why loopholes in current homeschool statutes create problems for homeschooled children.
- Learn how to tell the difference between homeschooling and educational neglect, and how to support homeschooled children in difficult situations.